“WHEN I STARTED LIVING MY DREAM”
Eleanor Roosevelt rightly said “the future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams”
I dedicate this write-up to My Mentor, Mr. Phani Reddy who made me believe in myself and showed me a clearly defined path to follow and achieve my dreams; he being a great VISIONARY himself showed how with Patience, Persistence and Perseverance, one can dream big and achieve phenomenal heights.
Dreams are nothing but our deep rooted manifestations and desires. They stem from our inner conscience and lead to SOUL AWAKENING.
As a Home-Maker, I was living a contented life but my deep hidden desires to do something by my own self never let me at peace. I desperately wanted to follow my dreams, chase them and accomplish them and this burning fire within me to do something big, never let me remain at ease. When I chose my path of being an Entrepreneur, it was not an easy decision to take. It required great grit and determination to do something out of the box. Chasing dreams is an uphill task and it requires an upbeat energy to fulfill them.
My dreams never let me sleep, they push me to work more and more. And the dream I cherish most is to do something so big and noble that I could help people in building themselves and help them in achieving their goals. The task is not easy as it takes great courage and compassion to do that. Everybody is not born with risk taking abilities, they must be sharpened and axed to get the desired results. Risk is natural to us but it must be overcome with our inner will and dedication.
My Mentors and My Team made me go through that rigorous task and made me realize the importance of my Dreams. What I learned through the transition phase of my life i.e., from being a Home-Maker to an Entrepreneur, motivated me to share all these learnings so that I can touch somebody’s life and help the person in visualizing and realizing his/her dream.
- People with clear written goals with defined timelines accomplish far more in a shorter period than people without them can never imagine:
- Never give up on your dreams. The person with big dreams is more at peace than the person who finds it difficult to follow them.
- Be Driven by your inner passion and follow your Dreams. It is easier to find excuses, play blame games and coin reasons for not doing what you love to do rather than cohesively chasing them.
- Dreams need Big attitude and Broader Mindset to be realized.
- Dreams do not come with an expiry date; they grow bigger and bigger when you start living them, nurturing them and enjoying them.
- A dream cannot become a reality through a magic wand; it requires Courage, Compassion and Choice to Change.
- You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.
- Dreams should be bigger than your fears and your actions should speak louder than words.
“No Product will make your Dream come true, Just your hard work.
You are the Creator of your Own Destiny.”
Dr. Gazal Goyal (Ph.D) is a Business Entrepreneur working on a Global E-Retailing Project which includes Tourism, Personality Development, Leadership Skills, Event Management. She can be reached at 7722045508 for further insights.